Friday, February 19, 2010

White seal fur coat

I have a dream that one day I will see Sir Paul McCartney and I will present him with a full length white seal fur coat. I would love to club the shit out of that mother fucker. I hate fucking Paul McCartney...why does the shittiest of all The Beatles have to be living rather than say, I don't know, John Lennon...christ sake...I bet 1,000,000 people would trade in Sir Paul for John is that were possible. That'd be a great facebook group and would maybe make some media outlets.

"I bet one million people wish John Lennon was alive and Paul McCartney was dead!"

or maybe

"If one million people join this group John Lennon will come back to life and Paul McCartney will die!"

WHAT A FUCKING CALAMITY!!!!!!!

I'd like to buy the Abbey Road studio, it is for sale. I would turn it into a pub and the main menu item would be seal flipper pie. Yes, such a treat does exist. Seal flipper everything!!!! Also we would have really good calimari and likely a good selection of grilled chee.

I consider myself maybe the world's best griller of chee. I will take Bobby Flay on a throw down ANYDAY of the week!!!! i make some badass varieties of the grill..Grilled chee with gouda and apple wood smoked bacon...Grilled chee with swiss and curry chicken...hey!?!?!?! ON TO SOMETHING. Anyway if you know me next time yo usee me in my home or near my home invote yourself over for a grill chee. i will not let you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home