Tuesday, October 13, 2009

step up cornbread

Deck hand says to cook: "Dang Cookie, I've been cookin up corn bred all my lfy muthafucka. alllllah ma lyfe ma. Sheeeeeet dang cookie you done gone lost yo dang mind. Sheeeeeet. That cornbread aint done cookie. im tellin ya it aint muthafuckin done...dang..."

Cook to deck hand: "Look man stop talking shit about my corn bread. Im doin something with it"

Deck hand: "yeah cookie whatever man, go smoke your pipe now"

shit dang. know what I mean? nope, me either.

They should not have given Obama the Nobel Peace Prize. However they should give me the Nobel Pizza Prize. I bet you I can list off 100,000 pizza combinations. Ill do that some day. Some day soon rusty spoons. Salad Fingers vs Soundgarden. Rusty Spoons vs Rusty Cage. The spoon has an obvious advantage. It can dodge the gaps in the cage and strike at the right moment. Breaking the rusty cage and running.

I saw 40 dolphins yesterday around 7 am while I was smoking a Marlborough Menthol which is actually quite flavorful and enjoyable. The dolphins were herding a bunch of fish that are know as mullet...what?! is the redick hair cut known as a fucking mackerel around tese parts? DANG SHUTE. The dolphins were jumping through the waves and into them. Savagely attacking a school of fish and showing no mercy as they tore their heads off and ate them alive. Not really, they were just having a peaceful munch on some mullets. If it were sharks it would have been savage. SEGA GENESUS Echo the Dolphin. What a reallllllllllllllllllllllllly slow game that was....holy dyans....

peperoni, chives, Monterrey jack.
duck, cherries, black beans.

those are two top selling pizzas at the restaurant in my mind.

Ba-rack Hussein O-bam-a. Does anybody want to find Usama? Did you know it's actually Usama Bin Ladin and not Osama?? UBL WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! DUB TRU.

Barack Obama and Usama Bing-ding walk into a bar. Usama gives Barack the Nobel Peace Prize for not capturing him and making everyone forget about war and start thinking about ridiculous hippie redneck bullshit and nonsense.

Revolution is not a speech or a statue or a person. It is a snack food my friends!!!! Someone give the peace prize to chips and dip...When was the last time you saw something confrontational break out and chips and dip did not immediately solve the problems?? its not what you can do for your chip, it's what the dip can do for your chip!!!

Ever hear of the all mighty Strawb Dawg? Of course now but you will soon!!! How about the Blube Burger??? Or the peaches and pecan pie?? what about watermelons with holes like Swiss cheese that were filled with grapes??

Who created bubblegum ice cream? I want some dam pizza ice cream.

The breeze can never be caught, did you know that? But you can catch the cold....no one ever calls a mild cold a breeze. OPRAH WINFREE.

www.myspace.com/manshotdead i saw this guys on tour. He was opening for the singer from the Constantines and some dood from a British group called the Brian Adams Family Feud? Not sure, he's pretty good tho.

Know who is the greatest song writer of all time? Nick Drake motherfucker. Nick Drake. End of discussion.

I wish the milk man would deliver my milk......in the morning. That's not Nick Drake. That's the creepy milk man video on youtube.

Today I saw the sun rise. it happened around 614ish. It was nice. Lots of blues when the sun crested the horizon in the clouds...many many blues which I will install on canvas and hang from the wall of my home. I always wanted to build something large from rice krispy rectangles.

NOBODY makes rice krispie SQUARES. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. They are ALLL rectangles. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make a perfect square. it will be off some measurable amount no matter what. NO MATTER what.

512 I must go to bed. bed has won again this time. but there is always tomorrow. maybe not. let's hope so tho. Id hate for this to be my last words. If they are someone please get on the strawb dawg.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home