Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I have a blog?

i just discoverd my blog after 5 or more years of non activity. Funny times, funny times. Unfortch I haven't had many dub chee pies for some time. I am due. Truly I am due for a serious dubbing. This could be an episode of destiny as an occaisional reunion awaits with automatic weapon like vodka in December. Perhaps this is the time to part the red chee. This pie could be truly a legend among pies. I seriously feel the need to try grilled chee as a top on said pie. Grilled chee, dub pep, trip mush, quad bac, trip dub chee.

Chee sawce and ham hocks. This is all for now. Five years have passed. I still enjoy dub chee.

History, mystery, mr kristie you make a cookie. Fig newton, vladimir poutin. Poutene, mean jene oakerland. Smokerland tokerland. oktoberfest, pete best. Wild wild west. wild western omlette. broken gromet. gormet, know a guy hor hey. hey hey. my my. neil young. son of a gun. run, rum, fun, hot corss bun. baken dozen, see you cousin. larry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home