Wednesday, October 28, 2009

travel masks feeding frenzy

Watch the lights travel far.
Sail about and shine your shoes.
Hear the tribes and people loosing.
Watch your step don't touch the ground.
You may see me dead, you may see me hanging from the sky.
Radiation of contemplation dazzles and baffles.
You're in good hands. My hands are good.
Change the channel. LSD. Watch your steps.
By your paper. Read the news. Laugh at funny things.
Time ticks by. Life ticks by. Life passes by.
Watch your step.
Step. Step. Step. Steps. Stepping. Stepped.
Movement. Moves. Moments.
Texture is of the sun.
Day begins. Day ends.
I lay down.
Stray may you not from this unknown ship.
Land is the distance,
my hands are tied.
Try if you may. There is a westerly wind.
Staying days far away from this traversing loop.
Words grow long.
Grass grows tall
Green minus yellow add blue.
Dalmatian lyric lungs.
Bacteria grinding teeth,
Lifting large. Living fat. Bring your movie back
Cold air falls, turn down service.

Top to Bottom
Left to Right.
Porthole blues, Ado red, catnip yellow.
Burnt inner, cobalt blue, sap green.

Rain drops. Falling leaf.
Bacon thawing dripping imagination
Stolen wings. Shot down dove.
Pray to god. Pray to the lord. Say thank you. Pray your order is right. Ten cents for condiments.
Used to be young. Used to be old. Used to be sold.
Drop this. Stop that.

Keep on carry on.
Piano introduction my friend.
My friends.
I grew up.
I prompt last night.
I woke up. My eyes are blue,
the neighbours grow old.
Lost memory frail bones.
Can't get off the floor.

I go to hell. Here I am.
Whistle all the way back home.
Back? Going. Returning.
There's no wind. Hear my tone.
Silent yelling. Ship wreck overtones.
Violin plays/1-2,1-2,3/4 A sharp minor.
Haggard bow.

Tall order made to order.
The dog is outside and the road is wet.
Frozen music being carried in boxes.
Cartons of gold, investments forgotten.
There are places that never get seen.

There are places that never get seen.

There are places that never get seen,

There are places that never get seen.

There are places that I've never seen.

Ive seen places I've never been.

I've been places I've never seen.
Open your eyes.
Colors come in.
Shapes grow tiresome.

Whenever she's alone.
Half naked in the air, justifiable weakness.
Draw a queen.
End of the week.
Tie your shoe.
Tell me about the youth.

Morning sun. This ain't no joke.
I can break dance. I can sing.
I can break. My ears can ring.

Fishbowl is old the jail is full.
Oh boy, oh boy.
Cold cut meats.
Mustard sandwich.
Musty closet.
Days of the weak places to be. (be). (be?) (been)
Watch out. Look out. See out. Notice out. The cat is out.
Bass drum techno beats massacre. Beats massacre. Trash metal.
Thrashing. Ropes tied tight. Taught. Lessons learned.
Wrong name, wrong number. Missed my train
Struck by lightning.
Beats missed.
Missed the change.
Movie at birth and change of plans.
Rent a car, buy a phone.
Make a call and pretend you have sometime.
Sometime something to do.
Convince yourself this all is real
Convince yourself this all is a big ordeal.
Poppy tones poppy seed bagel.
Butter cream, i can't believe it's not butter.
Camera lens stand in stunt double standing in.
Write me a script. Live in a trip.
Fruit scented markers.
First kiss. Last dance.
Whats that smell?

Believe this.
Don't believe this.
This is the word. This is your life. Eyes looking pages down.
Weight in gold wise among years go see your perfect lies among this by and bye.
See you. Hello. Hi there.

Grey white piano ivory keys black.
Major minors. corn dog motherfucker.
Monkey fucker in the devils storm following the ashes of an air plane.
Someone wants to eat the crispy chicken skin.
We all live dreaming.
Live dreaming.
Dream live TV rejected from hell.'
Heaven sent you bottled water eat your rain storm bug eye scones.
The army is here give your dog a bone.
Nick back trinket tic tack chew some gun
Gun gum. Gumbo thunder and lightning jumbo,
Moon pie KO Lois macaroon and cheese motherfucker
Red eye poker face ruby red motherfucker.

Die dreaming.
Die eating.
Die seeing this is believing.
Die loving you.
Die loving me.

Banjo kazoo trumpet humming.
High note.
Low note.
Long note.
Sad tone'
What does it matter.
All is the same
We don't loose our spirit. The spirit has no name, no face.
No place to be. We're going to see this.

Dirt in the ground.
Sharp tack.
Cork board.
What to do.
Boiled dinner.
I said. I said. I said. I said.
Quote a smiling stoned killer.

Walk to the top floor see the peoples.
Hearts beat purple and red.
Crowds cheer.
What did the hang man say.
Guess a letter.
Tie a knot.
Jump from the balcony.

The devil told me one time to crack this egg sky wide open.
Watch the dry flesh beg for forgiveness.
Regret of passed thought. Regret of regret.
Dirt stained jaded memories.
We end up the same
We are the same.

Wait. Wait. wait. waiT.
This is me. This is you. This is that. This is this. That this is me and you?
Snare snare snare.
Failed face eye balls killed.
Halo with your jaded cold dream horns loss made of pig skin.

Mold your clay. Build you doll house. Race a cheetah. Call the screaming she.
Wait one second. a little minute. a litter of pups.
Milky way fire place dragging chains.

Milky way drag your shins. Find you place.
Sit down now. The door is locked.
Wild tones.
Wild dreams.
Wild thoughts.
Wild reality.
Rattle snake megaphone.

Share this now.
Share this somehow.

Take back this part.
Take back the dart.
I did some time in a eye of don't
Last time you did this.
Go on. Ill catch up.
I fall behind.

I lay down in a mossy patch of cool earth.
This is forever
I left my bones behind.
I buried my soul.
I snap it later.

Who are you.
Which time?
How do you feel?
You seem tired.

I hear horses.

Red.
Poison.
Potion.
potent.

I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home